Did you know that baby teeth begin to form three months into pregnancy? Here are dental care tips for expecting moms from our Pediatric Dentist Dr. Chantal Kengo.
Dental sealants are a coating that the dentist puts on the grooves of your child’s back teeth to protect them.
Without efficient oral hygiene and guidance on proper diet and nutrition, a child’s teeth can decay, become discolored and even crumble.
Children who consume a lot of refined sugars per day and receive inefficient oral hygiene are more likely to develop decay. Find out more.
Have you ever heard of dry brushing and will it help clean your teeth better? Find out from dental hygienist Dulene Swanepoel today.
How expensive is it to go to the dentist? How do we avoid spending too much on our oral health?
Root canal treatment is a common procedure but there are quite a number of myths that surround it. Our specialist endodontist is here to set the records straight.
- 8 Common Questions About Root Canal Treatment
- Post Wisdom Tooth Extraction Aftercare
- Are Porcelain Veneers Right for You?
- “My gums bleed when I floss.”
- Is General Anesthesia During Dental Procedures Safe for Children?
- What Is Tooth Erosion and Is It Dangerous?
- Why Shouldn't Parents Delay Their Baby's First Dental Visit?
- Why Should You Clean Your Tongue?
- “SAY Ahh” This World Oral Health Day
- Hygienist Kimberley Bembury, Up Close & Personal