Did you know that tooth decay can begin as early as the teeth begin to emerge, typically at six months from the time a baby is born?
What happens to the bacteria and food debris that are trapped in your tongue?
Meet Kimberley Bembury, one of the newest addition to our growing team of dental hygienists.
Get to know more about Dr. Maysoon Abdulmajeed, a general and cosmetic dentist at Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic.
- The Dangers of Overuse and Self-prescription of Antibiotics
- Common Questions Parents Ask About Their Child's Teeth
- How Stress Impacts Oral Health
- Dr. Abdelhakim El-Gheriani, Up Close & Personal
- Can a Patient with Restored Teeth Still Go for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Hygienist Martina Crisma, Up Close & Personal
- Can Mouthwash Replace Toothbrushing?
- What Can You Do About Sensitive Teeth?
- In Focus: The Impact of Diabetes on Women
- How Does Diabetes and Smoking Increase Gum Disease Risk?