Martina is the latest addition to our team of dental hygienists. Get to know more about her today.
Is mouthwash enough to clean the teeth? Find out from our hygienist Felicia today.
Diabetes is the ninth leading cause of death in women globally, causing 2.1 million deaths each year.
Yul from ExpatWoman brought his son Joakim for a dental checkup and cleaning with Dr. Rafif Tayara, one of our Specialist Pediatric Dentists at Dr. Michael’s Children’s Dental Center.
If you experience sharp pain in your teeth when you eat hot or cold food or drinks, you may have sensitive teeth.
What is it about diabetes and smoking that makes people more susceptible to gum disease? Find out from our Consultant Periodontist today.
Melissa from ExpatWoman Dubai came to see Dr. Thomas Lyth for a general consultation and dental cleaning.
- Ask the Hygienist: What Should I Know About Receding Gums?
- ExpatWoman review: My orthodontic consultation with Dr. Abdelhakim A. El-Gheriani
- Is Amabrush the Future of Toothbrushing?
- ExpatWoman review: Dental consultation and teeth cleaning with Dr. Eman Haggag
- Why Are Some of Us Born Without Wisdom Teeth?
- ExpatWoman review: My son's dental check-up at Dr. Michael's Children's Dental Center
- Do Oral Piercings Cause Infections?
- 5 Oral Healthcare Tips for Moms-to-be
- Is Candy the Real Enemy?
- Does Midnight Snacking Cause Loss of Teeth?