Find out if your child’s fear of the dentist is based on their inherited habits or their surroundings.
Expat Woman's Editor, Rebecca Roberts visits Dr. Argiro Kechagia at Dr. Michael’s Orthodontic Center. Read up on her experience today.
Dental hygienist Thana Al-Tahan shares four very easy resolutions to ensure a healthy smile over, not just the year, but for life.
Here's to remind us all of the importance of maintaining our new year’s resolutions regarding our health specifically the ones relating to our oral health.
Most of your child’s crooked teeth problems are caused by poor oral habit and that can be easily fixed by Myobrace, a no-braces approach to straightening your child’s teeth and jaws.
More Articles ...
- The Desi Wonder Woman review: My teeth whitening experience
- What do parents need to know about lip and tongue ties?
- Do You Need Tooth Extraction Before Getting Your Braces?
- Top 5 Questions About Dental X-Rays for Children
- Who Needs an Apicoectomy and Why?
- Parents’ Essential Guide to Orthodontic Treatments for Kids
- Receding Gums: Causes, Dangers and Treatments
- Can a Crowned Tooth Get Cavity?
- The Dangers of Early Loss of Baby Teeth
- Lingual Braces: Correct Your Smile Invisibly