Zara Kavarana, 21 years old, has been coming to us at Dr. Michaels Dental Clinic for the last 9 year and has zero cavities, has good oral hygiene and absolute 100% attendance on all appointments.
Dr. Rima Abdallah is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. She joins Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic with a decade of evidence-based approach in Periodontology and Implantology.
Our pediatric dentist Dr. Imneet Madan tells us how Neurolinguistic Programming can help correct oral habits in children like thumb sucking.
The early loss of baby teeth can lead to speech defect, crowding and misaligning of permanent teeth. Find out how to save baby teeth with laser dentistry.
Our General Dentist Dr. Eman Haggag talks about the intervention and treatment of early cavities.
On your way to getting braces? Here’s what you can expect during your bonding appointment with your orthodontist.
Is it really necessary to have wisdom tooth extraction done before doing any orthodontic work? Find out from our Consultant Orthodontist now.
More Articles ...
- What Does It Mean to Have Deep Gum Pockets?
- Over-the-counter Teeth Whitening Products: Are They Worth the Buck?
- How Can Dental Bonding Improve My Smile?
- Do I Need to Invest in an Electric Toothbrush?
- Routine Dental Cleaning During Your Orthodontic Treatment
- Dental Care Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Does My Child Need Dental Sealants?
- What Is Dry Brushing and Should You Do It?
- “Help! My Child’s Teeth Are Rotting.”
- Is it expensive to go to the dentist?