The early loss of baby teeth can lead to speech defect, crowding and misaligning of permanent teeth. Find out how to save baby teeth with laser dentistry.
Is it really necessary to have wisdom tooth extraction done before doing any orthodontic work? Find out from our Consultant Orthodontist now.
Are over-the-counter whitening toothpastes, whitening strips and DIY whitening systems safe and effective? Find out from our dental hygienist today.
Is it time to dump your manual toothbrush in favor of an electric one? Do electric toothbrushes live up to the hype? Find out from hygienist Felicia today.
What are gum pockets and how does your dentist or hygienist determine if you have deep ones? Find out from our dental hygienist today.
Cosmetic bonding is easy, done in one visit, and is cost effective. Discover how this simple treatment can improve your smile.
Did you know that your risk of tooth decay and gum problems may be higher while you are wearing braces?
- Dental Care Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Does My Child Need Dental Sealants?
- What Is Dry Brushing and Should You Do It?
- “Help! My Child’s Teeth Are Rotting.”
- Is it expensive to go to the dentist?
- Nutrition and Oral Health Recommendations for Children
- 5 Common Myths About Root Canal Treatment
- 8 Common Questions About Root Canal Treatment
- Post Wisdom Tooth Extraction Aftercare
- Are Porcelain Veneers Right for You?