- Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.
- I had very good dentures once. Some magnificent gold work. It’s the only form of jewelry a man can wear that women fully appreciate.
- The tongue is ever turning to the aching tooth.
- Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
- I find that most men would rather have their bellies opened for five hundred dollars than have a tooth pulled for five.
- I’m always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can’t understand is, if they don’t know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?
- Faced with the choice of enduring a bad toothache or going to the dentist, we generally tried to ride out the bad tooth.
- The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound.
- My health plan doesn't cover dental, so I enrolled my teeth as 32 dependents, each needing a complete physical once a year.
- A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth.
- If suffering brought wisdom, the dentist’s office would be full of luminous ideas.
- I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie.
- I don’t get off on romantic parts. But I often think if I had had my dental work done early on, well, maybe.
- When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth.
- Listen to the wisdom of the toothless ones.
- You don’t have to brush your teeth – just the ones you want to keep.
- Some tortures are physical
And some are mental,
But the one that is both
- For there was never yet philosopher
That could endure the toothache patiently.
- We do have a zeal for laughter in most situations, give or take a dentist.
- Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething.
- If a patient cannot clean his teeth, no dentist can clean them for him.
- An aching tooth is better out than in.
To lose a rotting member is a gain.
- A man loses his illusions first, his teeth second, and his follies last.
- Some old women and men grow bitter with age; the more their teeth drop out, the more biting they get.
- The best and cheapest dentistry is when the right thing is done extremely well the first time and it lasts for a long time.