Make 2015 the Year of Megawatt Smiles
The year is almost over and we’re down to a few more days until we step into 2015.
For those of you who are still thinking long and hard about what to put into your New Year’s resolution list, here are a few practical tips that you can add to make sure you maintain your megawatt smile all throughout the coming year.
SEE ALSO: Brush up on Your Oral Health Resolutions
- Start seeing your dentist and get professional cleaning regularly.
- Brush thoroughly with a fluoride toothpaste for TWO whole minutes twice a day.
- Change your toothbrush every 3-4 months or as soon as the bristles are frayed.
- Use a tongue scraper.
- Floss every day.
- Drop the sugary and acidic drinks, and drink lots of water instead.
- Stop smoking. Do it not just for your teeth but for your overall health.
- Eat healthy.
For moms and dads, here’s a quick guideline to keep your children’s teeth clean and healthy all year round.
- Instead of sweets and salty snacks, keep nutritious food in stock.
- Supervise your children’s toothbrushing until they have the dexterity to do it by themselves.
- Introduce flossing.
- Bring them to their dentist regularly.
Your oral health is just as important as your overall wellness. Power up your oral hygiene and you’ll have plenty to smile about this New Year 2015!