Our pediatric dentist Dr. Imneet Madan tells us how Neurolinguistic Programming can help correct oral habits in children like thumb sucking.
On your way to getting braces? Here’s what you can expect during your bonding appointment with your orthodontist.
Is it really necessary to have wisdom tooth extraction done before doing any orthodontic work? Find out from our Consultant Orthodontist now.
Are over-the-counter whitening toothpastes, whitening strips and DIY whitening systems safe and effective? Find out from our dental hygienist today.
The early loss of baby teeth can lead to speech defect, crowding and misaligning of permanent teeth. Find out how to save baby teeth with laser dentistry.
What are gum pockets and how does your dentist or hygienist determine if you have deep ones? Find out from our dental hygienist today.
Cosmetic bonding is easy, done in one visit, and is cost effective. Discover how this simple treatment can improve your smile.
- Do I Need to Invest in an Electric Toothbrush?
- Routine Dental Cleaning During Your Orthodontic Treatment
- Dental Care Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Does My Child Need Dental Sealants?
- What Is Dry Brushing and Should You Do It?
- “Help! My Child’s Teeth Are Rotting.”
- Is it expensive to go to the dentist?
- Nutrition and Oral Health Recommendations for Children
- 5 Common Myths About Root Canal Treatment
- 8 Common Questions About Root Canal Treatment