Is it time to dump your manual toothbrush in favor of an electric one? Do electric toothbrushes live up to the hype? Find out from hygienist Felicia today.
Did you know that your risk of tooth decay and gum problems may be higher while you are wearing braces?
Dental sealants are a coating that the dentist puts on the grooves of your child’s back teeth to protect them.
Without efficient oral hygiene and guidance on proper diet and nutrition, a child’s teeth can decay, become discolored and even crumble.
Did you know that baby teeth begin to form three months into pregnancy? Here are dental care tips for expecting moms from our Pediatric Dentist Dr. Chantal Kengo.
Have you ever heard of dry brushing and will it help clean your teeth better? Find out from dental hygienist Dulene Swanepoel today.
How expensive is it to go to the dentist? How do we avoid spending too much on our oral health?
- Nutrition and Oral Health Recommendations for Children
- 5 Common Myths About Root Canal Treatment
- 8 Common Questions About Root Canal Treatment
- Post Wisdom Tooth Extraction Aftercare
- Are Porcelain Veneers Right for You?
- “My gums bleed when I floss.”
- Is General Anesthesia During Dental Procedures Safe for Children?
- What Is Tooth Erosion and Is It Dangerous?
- Why Shouldn't Parents Delay Their Baby's First Dental Visit?
- Why Should You Clean Your Tongue?