Children who consume a lot of refined sugars per day and receive inefficient oral hygiene are more likely to develop decay. Find out more.
Root canal treatment is a common procedure but there are quite a number of myths that surround it. Our specialist endodontist is here to set the records straight.
Have you just had your wisdom tooth extracted? Find out what you can expect after your surgery and check out aftercare tips from Dr. Marwan Al-Obeidi.
What should you do if your gums bleed when you floss your teeth? Should you stop flossing? Find out from our hygienist Martina today.
Today on Root Canal Awareness Week, our Root Canal Specialist Dr. Yasmin Al-Zoubaidy answers the most common questions patients ask about the treatment.
Are you looking to improve the appearance of your smile? Discover porcelain veneers and find out if they are right for you.
There are times when complex dental treatments are needed by very young children and the pediatric dentist may recommend doing it under general anesthesia.
- What Is Tooth Erosion and Is It Dangerous?
- Why Shouldn't Parents Delay Their Baby's First Dental Visit?
- Why Should You Clean Your Tongue?
- “SAY Ahh” This World Oral Health Day
- Hygienist Kimberley Bembury, Up Close & Personal
- Up Close & Personal with Dr. Lina Shaar
- What's the Fastest Way to Straighten Your Teeth?
- The Dangers of Overuse and Self-prescription of Antibiotics
- Common Questions Parents Ask About Their Child's Teeth
- How Stress Impacts Oral Health