Tooth erosion happens when acids wear away the outer layer of the tooth. What are the signs and how can you avoid it? Find out from hygienist Felicia today.
Did you know that tooth decay can begin as early as the teeth begin to emerge, typically at six months from the time a baby is born?
This World Oral Health Day, discover how oral health affects our general health.
Meet Dr. Lina Shaar, one of our general dentists at Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic – Umm Suqeim branch.
- The Dangers of Overuse and Self-prescription of Antibiotics
- Common Questions Parents Ask About Their Child's Teeth
- How Stress Impacts Oral Health
- Can a Patient with Restored Teeth Still Go for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Hygienist Martina Crisma, Up Close & Personal
- Can Mouthwash Replace Toothbrushing?
- What Can You Do About Sensitive Teeth?
- In Focus: The Impact of Diabetes on Women
- How Does Diabetes and Smoking Increase Gum Disease Risk?
- ExpatWoman review: 8-year-old Joakim visits Dr. Rafif