The world is facing a serious problem of antibiotic resistance. How do we prevent it and are you at risk? Find out from Dr. Marwan Al Obeidi today.
Why are my child’s baby teeth changing colour? Why are my child’s teeth crumbling? Get the answers from our Specialist Pediatric Dentist Dr. Carol Onyango.
As the demand for a more aesthetic smile is growing among adult patients, a question arises: can people with restored teeth have orthodontic treatment?
Is mouthwash enough to clean the teeth? Find out from our hygienist Felicia today.
Stress is a common concern for most people. But did you know that stress can negatively impact our oral health too?
Martina is the latest addition to our team of dental hygienists. Get to know more about her today.
If you experience sharp pain in your teeth when you eat hot or cold food or drinks, you may have sensitive teeth.
- In Focus: The Impact of Diabetes on Women
- How Does Diabetes and Smoking Increase Gum Disease Risk?
- ExpatWoman review: 8-year-old Joakim visits Dr. Rafif
- ExpatWoman Consultation and Dental Cleaning with Dr. Thomas
- Ask the Hygienist: What Should I Know About Receding Gums?
- ExpatWoman review: My orthodontic consultation with Dr. Abdelhakim A. El-Gheriani
- Is Amabrush the Future of Toothbrushing?
- ExpatWoman review: Dental consultation and teeth cleaning with Dr. Eman Haggag
- Why Are Some of Us Born Without Wisdom Teeth?
- ExpatWoman review: My son's dental check-up at Dr. Michael's Children's Dental Center