Diabetes is the ninth leading cause of death in women globally, causing 2.1 million deaths each year.
What is it about diabetes and smoking that makes people more susceptible to gum disease? Find out from our Consultant Periodontist today.
Melissa from ExpatWoman Dubai came to see Dr. Thomas Lyth for a general consultation and dental cleaning.
ExpatWoman's Huwida visits Dr. Abdelhakim A. El-Gheriani at Dr. Michael's Orthodontic Center in Dubai. Check out her experience today!
Yul from ExpatWoman brought his son Joakim for a dental checkup and cleaning with Dr. Rafif Tayara, one of our Specialist Pediatric Dentists at Dr. Michael’s Children’s Dental Center.
Our dental hygienist, Aimen Ali, explains what receding gums are and how we can prevent it.
Amabrush is a revolutionary new toothbrush that brushes your teeth automatically, all at once, in just 10 seconds.
- ExpatWoman review: Dental consultation and teeth cleaning with Dr. Eman Haggag
- Why Are Some of Us Born Without Wisdom Teeth?
- ExpatWoman review: My son's dental check-up at Dr. Michael's Children's Dental Center
- Do Oral Piercings Cause Infections?
- 5 Oral Healthcare Tips for Moms-to-be
- Is Candy the Real Enemy?
- Does Midnight Snacking Cause Loss of Teeth?
- Are You a Candidate for Lingual Braces?
- ExpatWoman review: My dental hygiene check-up with Dr. Linda Raskansky
- What Parents Need to Know About the Transition From Milk Teeth to Permanent Teeth