According to the International Diabetes Federation or IDF, close to 425 million adults were living with diabetes in 2017.
Kids lose their teeth and grow their permanent ones at different times in life. What happens if your child’s tooth does not erupt on time?
A recent study in the US reveals that people with gum disease are less likely to achieve healthy blood pressure compared to those with good oral health.
Dr. Rima Abdallah is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. She joins Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic with a decade of evidence-based approach in Periodontology and Implantology.
One in two people living with diabetes do not know that they have the disease. Could you prevent diabetes in your family? Can you spot the warning signs?
Zara Kavarana, 21 years old, has been coming to us at Dr. Michaels Dental Clinic for the last 9 year and has zero cavities, has good oral hygiene and absolute 100% attendance on all appointments.
Our General Dentist Dr. Eman Haggag talks about the intervention and treatment of early cavities.
- Using Neurolinguistic Programming to Break Oral Habits in Children
- How Long Does a Bonding Appointment Take?
- Laser-Assisted Dental Treatment to Save Baby Teeth from Extractions
- Do I Need My Wisdom Teeth to Be Removed Before Starting Orthodontic Treatment?
- What Does It Mean to Have Deep Gum Pockets?
- Over-the-counter Teeth Whitening Products: Are They Worth the Buck?
- How Can Dental Bonding Improve My Smile?
- Do I Need to Invest in an Electric Toothbrush?
- Routine Dental Cleaning During Your Orthodontic Treatment
- Dental Care Before, During and After Pregnancy