Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The highest calibre of surgical care
At Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic, we provide a full spectrum of surgical services and compassionate support for you and your family. Our team of dental experts offers special focus on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, giving out the highest calibre of surgical care for patients requiring bone grafts, implant placements and treatments for diseases and injuries to the teeth, jaws, mouth, bones and facial structures.
Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons provide a very high quality of care through their surgical expertise, unparalleled understanding of aesthetics and function and advanced training in anesthesia.
At Dr. Michael's Dental Clinic in Dubai we use Carestream CS9300, the top-of-the-line 3D CBCT scan that allows for a more precise diagnosis, more valuable patient counselling and more appropriate dental interventions.
What does an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon do?
- Evaluate, formulate a treatment course and place dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Surgically reconstruct inadequate bone structure in the jaw area
- Treat injuries to the face, jaws, teeth and mouth
- Treat head and neck trauma
- Diagnose and treat facial pain, oral cancer and other diseases in the maxillofacial region
- Perform corrective jaw surgery for patients with cleft lip and palate, and other congenital defects
- Diagnose and surgically treat sleep apnea
- Perform Temporomandibular joint surgery (TMJ) for correcting malfunctions of the joint and treating TMJ-induced facial pain
- Perform facial cosmetic procedures to enhance facial appearance and function