Zoom! Teeth Whitening
Safe, effective and fast with long lasting white results.
Millions of patients worldwide have enjoyed brighter, more youthful smiles with teeth whitening treatment. At Dr. Michael's Dental Clinic, we offer two types of teeth whitening: In-office Zoom Teeth Whitening, which is done by our dental hygienists, and Home Teeth Whitening, where patients are given a custom-made tray and a whitening kit to use at home.
We receive a lot of patients in and around Dubai who come to us for our In-office Zoom teeth whitening treatment. The entire chairside whitening process, including the preparation, can take up to 2 hours. Depending on the shade of your teeth prior to whitening, you can achieve a result of up to 5-8 shades whiter.
Zoom Teeth Whitening is the most requested whitening procedure by patients because it is proven to be safe, effective, conveniently fast and is performed only by professional dental hygienists.
Advantages of In-office Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Fast and convenient
- Whitens teeth up to 6 shades
- Even, consistent teeth whitening
- Long lasting white results
- Low sensitivity
- Safe, comfortable and effective
- Performed by a Dental Hygienist
This is my best teeth whitening ever. The process is very smooth and the staff is extremely professional & caring. I would rate this as an A+ experience for a dental office.
Home Teeth Whitening
White teeth are always in style.
See results within 1-2 weeks with our safe and customized home teeth whitening treatment. It includes:
- 3 whitening gels
- Custom-made tray
- Hygienist consultation
- A dental checkup is needed prior to teeth whitening to ensure you are dentally fit and a suitable candidate.
- For best results, make sure you’ve had a cleaning done at least 3-4 weeks prior to your teeth whitening appointment.
- Don’t skip a meal before your teeth whitening appointment. Have a meal that will keep you full. You should not eat or drink for two hours after your treatment.