21st April 2016, Dubai, UAE: We’ve got Conor, our one of friends from ExpatBloke.com, to come over our Jumeirah clinic and experience a teeth whitening treatment with our Dental Hygienist Hanan.
“The whole experience was an enjoyable one, from the moment I entered the dentist office until the moment I met my Dental Hygienist.”
“Hanan took me through the process we were about to undergo and also gave my teeth a thorough cleaning. The teeth whitening then begun.”
“I imagined the treatment would be uncomfortable but I was pleasantly surprised by how relaxed I was. Four fifteen minute treatments were all that was required to turn my teeth from faded to pearly.”
“The difference in my teeth was immediately evident and Hanan explained the correct after care. All throughout my treatment the level of care was outstanding and I’m delighted with my new smile.”
Check out Conor’s complete teeth whitening experience.
You might also be interested in:
- ExpatWoman Review: Visit to Pediatric Dentist Dr. Chantal Kengo
- Connector Review: Clean Teeth & Confident Smile
- ExpatWoman Review: Brighten Your Smile with Dr. Michael's
- Mum of Boys Review: Dr. Michael’s Children’s Dental Center
- ExpatWoman Review: Dental Check-up With Dr. Omar Aldaoudi
- ExpatWoman Review: Checkup with Dr. David Donelson
- ExpatWoman Visit: Teeth Cleaning with Hygienist Alessandro