Dr. Imneet Madan
Laser Specialist Pediatric Dentist, India
Dr. Imneet Madan is a specialist pediatric dentist who brings to Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic over 17 years of experience and a modern approach to taking care of children’s oral health. She pioneers in “no drills, no shots dentistry” in Dubai and is highly skilled in all the latest pediatric dental techniques for infants, children, and teens.
Dr. Imneet Madan received her BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University in 2000 and gained her master’s degree in Pediatric Dentistry in 2002. Five years later, she completed her MBA in Hospital Management.
A staunch advocate of delivering pain-free dentistry for her young patients, Dr. Imneet pursued advanced specializations in laser dentistry. She attended the Aachen Dental Laser Center (AALZ) – RWTH Aachen University in Germany and earned her Master’s in Lasers in Dentistry in 2013. In 2015, she conducted an Advanced Lasers Course at European University College in Dubai and shared her experience of Lasers Dentistry with the upcoming pediatric Dentists in UAE.
Her robust training has led her to specialize in laser-assisted pediatric endodontics or root canal treatments and clinical management of multi-faceted dental diseases in children.
Her clinical forte is “Concept Pediatric Dentistry” which provides needle-free dental treatment.
She is a Certified Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Coach and this knowledge helps her understand and relate to kids in the most efficient manner.
Her quest for knowledge and information inspired her to gain the Six Sigma Green Belt in April 2018.
Dr. Imneet Madan is a visiting faculty at RWTH Aachen University (Germany). She is also currently associated with a few universities in India as a visiting lecturer.
She currently serves as an associate lecturer for Biolase, International Medical Solutions in Dubai, and Global Education Development Center in Dubai Healthcare City.
She has authored a number of international publications on laser-assisted pediatric dentistry and has been invited as a lecturer in various conferences in the UAE, France, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Korea, India, Thailand, and Greece.
- Visiting Faculty, AALZ, RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- Neurolinguistic Programming Coach
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- MSc Lasers Dentistry (Germany)
- Masters in Pediatric Dentistry
- MBA (Hospital Management)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid nursing children to sleep or putting anything other than water in their bed-time bottle. Also, learn the proper way to brush and floss your child’s teeth.
- Take your child to a pediatric dentist regularly to have his/her teeth and gums checked.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends:
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste twice a day, once in the morning after breakfast and at night before bed.
- Floss children’s teeth once a day.
- Visit your pediatric dentist every 6 months.
- Get enough fluoride through drinking water and other fluoride products and fluoride supplements, if necessary.
- Snack moderately – no more than twice a day.
- proper chewing
- development of the jaws and esthetics
- keep the space for the permanent teeth to erupt in the right place