Dr. Imneet Madan
Children’s Dental Center, Dubai
Dr. Imneet And Laser Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avoid nursing children to sleep or putting anything other than water in their bed-time bottle. Also, learn the proper way to brush and floss your child’s teeth.
- Take your child to a pediatric dentist regularly to have his/her teeth and gums checked.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends:
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste twice a day, once in the morning after breakfast and at night before bed.
- Floss children’s teeth once a day.
- Visit your pediatric dentist every 6 months.
- Get enough fluoride through drinking water and other fluoride products and fluoride supplements, if necessary.
- Snack moderately – no more than twice a day.
- proper chewing
- development of the jaws and esthetics
- keep the space for the permanent teeth to erupt in the right place