For most cases of missing tooth, dental implants are frequently the best treatment options. Denture wearers often complain of their dentures slipping or clicking or even getting loose. Dental implants won’t exhibit ‘funny’ sounds that would give away hints of wearing ‘false’ teeth.
With dental implants:
- Patients can eat anything without chewing difficulties.
- Patients can smile without worrying about their teeth.
- Patients can talk and laugh confidently without the fear of missing teeth being noticed, or dentures clicking, slipping or falling out.
- Dental implants look and function like natural teeth, and the patient’s facial structure remains natural.
- With proper care, dental implants have the potential of lasting a lifetime.